Click a letter to find more topics
Articles about 'Vehicles':
- Abandoned Vehicles The police and the council work together to deal with abandoned vehicles and follow strict rules before a vehicle can be removed.
- Exhaust emission testing The aim of Vehicle Emission Testing is to emphasise the importance of well-maintained, clean and efficient vehicles which are cheaper to run, and will emit less pollution.
- Licences - second hand goods If you wish to sell second hand goods including used cars you will need to apply for a Second Hand Dealers Licence.
- Vehicle Access - Dropped Kerbs If you want to lower a kerb or pavement - to create a driveway, for example - you must employ an approved Contractor who, in turn, must apply for a permit from Operational Services, Roads Maintenance team.
- Vehicle Emissions If you leave your vehicle idling when you are stationary you are contributing to air pollution.