Click a letter to find more topics
Articles about 'Streets':
- Litter bins Information on the request of a litter bin.
- Pavement Obstructions Information on how to report an obstruction on a footpath.
- Roads and Pavements - Maintenance The Roads Maintenance Service, along with the Roads Operations Service, is responsible for maintaining the public road and footpath network throughout West Lothian.
- Roads and Pavements - Road Signs Road Signs are provided by the Council for road safety and information for road users.
- Snow Clearance Information on maintenance of roads and footways in winter, with details of the gritting routes for your locality and a 'live -eye' view of the roads. Included are 'Ready Winter' and Driving in Bad Weather Advice/ Information.
- Street Lighting The council is responsible for providing and maintaining good quality street lighting across the district making our communities safer, extending the leisure and working day and reducing the risk of crime.
- Street Name Plates The council is responsible for allocating street names and numbers to new developments and renaming and renumbering existing streets. It also puts up and maintains street name plates.
- Street cleaning West Lothian Council operates a street sweeping service to keep footpaths, footways and roads clear of litter and refuse.
- Vandalism - Graffiti removal If you spot graffiti contact the customer service centre on 01506 775000 or email email@example.com
This information can also be found under the following synonyms: