Click a letter to find more topics
Articles about 'Housing':
- Allocated Council Homes Applying for Another House
- Benefits Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit are national welfare benefits which are administered by Local Authorities on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
- Community safety - housing
- Council Tax - Disabled Person Reduction I am disabled can I get a reduction on my Council Tax?
- Council Tax - Discounts
- Council Tax - Exemptions
- Council Tax - Liability Who is liable for Council Tax?
- Garden maintenance The Garden Maintenance Scheme is a service provided by West Lothian Council to prevent resident's gardens becoming overgrown.
- Housing Advice Where can I get housing information and advice? Our Housing Advice Database will help you find who to contact for advice on a particular topic. Find out about the housing options available to you, and how to access them by using the West Lothian Housing Options Guide. Find out how the Council can help if you are homeless, or think you may become homeless?
- Mutual Exchange What is a mutual exchange?
- Planning - advice and guidance A list of general questions the planning service is often asked
- Registering for a Council Property How to register for a council property